Dr. George Albert, D.C
Dr. Albert is a local native son of Jacksonville. After attending Bishop Kenny High School, Dr. Albert received his Bachelors Degree in Science from the University of Florida in Gainesville. He went on to receive his Doctorate Degree in Chiroporactic from Life University in Marietta, Georgia just outside of Atlanta. After moving back to Jacksonville in 2002, Dr. Albert has been servicing and treating the people of Northeast Florida ever since. With 3 locations and growing Dr. Albert is fully committed to providing superior care to his patients in the Duval & Nassau communities.
- 20 years of clinical experience
- Dr. Albert has personally treated over TWO thousand Car accident patients. Yes, we said 2 thousand.
- 10 Year Clara White Mission-executive board member
- Trained in Whiplash and Brain Traumatology by the Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Trained in AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment